This light filled, 2 level home is situated on a private block in a very quiet cul-de-sac location & offers expansive ocean views which can never be built out.
· Open plan dining & living room leading out to a spacious deck to enjoy relaxed, lazy weekends or entertaining friends, all with a view of the ocean as far as the eye can see
· Separate double garage plus a parking bay up beside the house
· The convenience of living, bedroom & bathroom on bottom level with living, bedrooms, study & bathroom also on upper level
· Generous block of 1,012m2 with established gardens & 1.5kw solar panels
· Nestled in a quiet bush setting with an array of birdlife all around
· Positioned within a short stroll to beautiful Kianniny Bay & walking trails with reserve across the road
I would like to say thank you for everything you have done for me. It means the world knowing you have been apart of this and have given me advice and support. Purchaser - 10 Little Church Street, Bega
My heartfelt thanks Nat....to "the bestest agent"....and hopefully "friend?" as i felt such a strong connection between us. Thank you for being so wonderful Nat....and trust that you will stay in touch...not just on the 3rd....But whenever you find yourself out that way...call in for a cuppa...no need to call as you will always be welcome.
Dear Natalie Thank you so much for all that you have done for Tony & I, you made the purchasing of 43 Wildlife Drive such a pleasure for us. Best wishes.