Offering a tranquil lifestyle amidst peaceful bushland surrounds, this beautiful 3 bedroom, timberCrete residence maintains ultimate privacy & seclusion in an ideal location between Tathra & Merimbula. With meticulous & thoughtful design to optimise comfort, functionality & energy efficiency & presenting light filled interiors, cooling breezes & a soft neutral palette, the space is timeless, fresh & welcoming.
The spacious block of 3.3 acres provides ample opportunity for the astute gardener with already established vegetable gardens & hot houses + fenced off lawn area for the kids to play or to contain the family pets. Currently set up for low maintenance and simplistic, self sufficient living with an impressive 4.5kw solar system, 110,000 litres of water, chook yard & energy efficient lighting + double glazed windows & doors throughout. Attached to the home is a high-top double carport (built to comfortably house a large caravan) + single garage with the addition of a shower, toilet & laundry within. With Bournda Lagoon, Wallagoot Lake & Wine Glass Bay just a short 10 minute drive away where you can sail, canoe, fish, ski & explore you would be hard pressed to find a better location on the Far South Coast!
• 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
• Spacious bathroom with spa bath
• 3 Toilets in total on property " 2 in the house + one in garage
• Sunlit open plan living, dining & kitchen area flows to the covered verandah & lush lawn beyond
• Sleek open kitchen boasting a large stone island bench and generous pantry
• 4.5kw solar system, Edson evacuated solar tubes x 30, solar HWS with 315ltr stainless steel tank
• Very well insulated home in both ceiling & walls
• Telstra booster box for excellent mobile reception
• Low maintenance yard, nestled within a sanctuary of wildlife & birdlife with tranquil bushland views from every room of the home